why education is important

 Why education is important





Education is an important medium of acquiring essential knowledge skills. It is more than just learning from books. It is an effort of the older generation to transfer world is constantly changing and developing so it is very important to teach and bring up people to make change to our society and this is through having education.

Education plays a vital role in shaping successful people. It gives us the opportunity to become a productive member of a civilized society by acquiring all the necessary skills. We learn to meet challenges and overcome obstacles in life. We learn how to become an integrated personality and maintain the perpetuation of out culture. People learn basic norms, rules, regulations and values of society through education. Moreover, high quality education enables us to lead a successful life, enhances our intelligence, skills, knowledge, and brings positive changes in our life.Education lays the foundation stone of our future. An illiterate person can find it very difficult to cope with some aspects of life. Education expands our vision and creates awareness. It helps us develop a disciplines life and provides us with better earning opportunities. It enables us to know the world beyond our own surroundings.

Moreover, education is definitely important in one’s life. A gift of knowledge can bring us to the top of our dreams. It leads us to the right path and gives us a chance to have a wonderful life. It makes people capable of doing new interesting things that can go a long way to improving human living conditions and standards. Our whole life is the process of learning and gaining useful knowledge. We should always remember that getting a good education is imperative in today’s society as it is a foundation of our successful future. Our Education is really worth investment. Only if you believe and work hard you can achieve anything.

Why I Choose to become a Teacher?

My choice to become a teacher was not made lightly. This decision was a culmination of a process of reflection about what I wanted to do with my life. I have chosen a career in education because I believe that it is one of the most important functions performed in our culture. I believe that teachers individually and collectively have the ability to not only change the world, but to improve it. Within the process of teaching, I hope to find both personal and professional renewal. I want to be a part of a noble profession with the hope of one day being counted among those in whom future teachers find inspiration.

Many of the great teachers that I have had throughout my education have become my heroes and role models. I began to understand in high school and college that great teachers have skills that I wanted to learn. I want to follow their examples. I remember that great teachers were good at explaining content, were always fair, set high expectations, knew how to motivate, and used humor appropriately. They were great communicators who had a command of their subject matter content. This is the type of teacher that I intend to become. However, I understand that my personal teaching style will evolve as I draw on my own strengths, knowledge, skills, values, and experiences.

I want children to learn in a safe and comfortable environment so that their self-esteem will be increased. A high self-esteem will enable them to strive for and accomplish any goals they set for themselves. As an aspiring teacher, I will play a part in helping them to do that. I will have the privilege of shaping future parents and productive members of society. For all of these reasons, I ask myself, what better job could there be. My answer is none because teaching is more than a job. It is an important contribution I can make to better our society, and I am excited about the opportunity to do so.

Why do I want to become a teacher? A teacher has the direct opportunity to make difference, to change the future. I want the best for everyone. I will set high goals as a teacher and do my best to show each and evry student that these goals are within their reach. I will expect every one of my future students to want to learn and more importantly to understand.

An excellent teacher is not just someone who explains. Not someone who just demonstrates. An excellent teacher is someone who inspires. An excellent teacher goes the extra mile. They can take any individual and make them believe, truly believe, that their hopes and dreams are within their reach. An excellent teacher will not let a student walk away until every question is fully explained and completely understood, no matter how long it may take.

The chance to inspire another human being is not an opportunity it’s a challenge. There are too many educators that haven’t accepted this challenge, and it need to change. Students go to school because they are forced to. Many times learning is not their top priority, but the teacher’s job is to teach. Students are always learning. Unfortunately, it just may not be what the teaching is teaching. Since this is the case, a teacher must not only know his or her content area, they must also be prepared to teach other “things”. Things, such as character, morals and good values which may prove to be more valuable than knowledge itself. This is the reason why I want to become a teacher. I want to inspire the children who will represent the future of our great nation.

Life is a precious gift from God. And just like a roller coaster it is full of ups and downs. There were sweet and happy memories and bad memories that kept on hunting us as we grow up. One memory that I considered to be unforgettable at the same time the most hurtful moments of my entire life is when my father was diagnosed with diabetes. Before he used to be a businessman and he’s well known in our area for being active and helpful to his neighbors. He is a type of a person who is very supportive, active ,strict and a loving husband and father. He provides us our daily needs and also our wants. We always go to beaches specifically in Cotta beach every Sunday for our family bonding. Even though he’s busy in his work he still managed to give us time. He is our provider and protector. And most especially he is our greatest motivator. He always taught us to do what is right and what makes us happy. For him, as long as we’re happy and seeing sweet smiles in our faces he’s even more happy and contented.

Just like a fairy tale a happy story turns into a tragic story. And in just one snapped it all changed. Year 2000 when my mother give birth to me and the same year when my parents found out that my father had diabetes. Due to his situation, he was advised by the doctor to get some rest for a while for his medication. That’s why he can’t afford to go to work anymore. Months had passed it become worse. He changed a lot especially his physical aspects. From being a big man to a skin-bone man. My father gets weaker every day. He was bed-ridden and he could barely walk .He needs to be assisted if ever he wants to move a little. He’s little room become his world for 8 years.

At that time my family struggles a lot especially my mother. She never expected that to happen and she have to take all the responsibilities and obligations as a parent. She was dependent to my father when it comes to the expenses for our everyday living. She looked for a job that could able to sustain our daily needs. For her,any job will do as long as it will pay her and could get good income. After work she took good care of us and my sick father. I could still remember ,every night when she is done washing our clothes and feeding my father I always see her cry in our room. Seeing my mother cries hurts me the most. When she’s with us and with other people she pretends that it’s all okay. She didn’t want to bother us .She sacrifices a lot and became our “InaTay”. She still has to send my three siblings to school, do household chores and then work for my father’s medication.

To help my mother, my older brother initiates to do something so that they can give money to my mother. Every weekend my brother and sisters roam around in our area and collect plastics or any scraps which are still useful and then sold it to the nearby junk shops. It was a secret at all. They didn’t tell the truth to my mother because they know she would get upset and let them stop doing it. Aside from that ,my brother had a sideline in their school and he has to clean 1 room all by himself ,do floor waxing and scrubbing the floor in exchange with a 10.00.In that way we could able to help our mother even in our own little ways.

But there will always be a time when me and my siblings get insecure with the other children because they have a lot of money to buy new clothes, toys and could eat delicious foods. And my mother always says that abundance of money doesn’t measures happiness because a true and genuine happiness comes from the heart of a family. As long as that we’re together it is more enough than any other thing. That’s why we should always love each other. But everything must come to an end. In the year 2006, my father passed away. I’m still grade 1 at that time. Being on that situation is not easy at all because at a very young age, we were able to experience hardships in life. And for my part, the saddest thing is that i wasn’t able to enjoy a father’s love and care. And I have only few bonding with him and wasn’t able to show how much proud and grateful I am to have him as a father.

People come and go. You can’t force someone to stay. If it’s God’s plan then let it be. Everything happens for a reason. It may hurt you at first but eventually all wounds will heal .We just have to accept the fact all things in this world including us is just temporary. And in my whole life I am so thankful that God gave me a once in a lifetime kind of people, my family. They were the ones who taught me to be strong in overcoming challenges in life and to never easily give up on things. The ones who make me see the sun where I once saw clouds. You just need to do smart and hard work. And i know Papa will always be there to guide us .And with the hard work of my mother she has now three graduates .And right now, I am the only one who still studying. I know Papa will be very proud to us .And I realized one thing hurtful and bad memories were not bad at all because as what my mother said “When it hurts, observe life is trying to teach you something.”And I’ve learned a lot in those memories. “When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter say thank you and grows.

Technology for Teaching and Learning

The Technology for Teaching and Learning is designed to prepare teachers for all different grade levels with skills, concepts and understanding among other skills to integrate technology in their lessons to enhance learning as well as to make learning more effective. Also to make teachers become more productive in the field of teaching.

As a future educator learning new tools in technology, I had the opportunity to become an expert on, not only using technology efficiently in the classroom with presentational purposes, but also to develop my own activities which bring as much educational information as fun to my class. Technology will be a great asset in my field, as a motivational aid and a teaching tool to help students succeed. The realms of technology in the classroom have expanded far beyond mere word processing and basic presentations with images, and technology is now a prime way to motivate students. Now, those same programs used for simple tasks are capable of so much more. For example, instead of merely creating a PowerPoint presentation, teachers can use video games, before used only for children’s entertainment, now can be learning tools instead with a proper introduction. By using technology in this fashion, students can become more engaged in instruction and achieve a more substantive learning experience






Key feature of education in student's life. 


   Habit        problem solving 
   Manner time management 
   Safe future        
   Awarenes    




Click on the above button 

Post a Comment

If you have furthur QUERIES please let us know

Previous Post Next Post